USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C”) GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE2HOURJOB.COM (THE “SITE”), INCLUDING ANY CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY AND SERVICES OFFERED. PLEASE READ THESE T&C CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START USING THIS SITE. BY CLICKING “AGREE/ACCEPT” YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE T&C AT ALL TIMES. NON-ACCEPTANCE OF THE T&CS SHALL DISALLOW YOU TO USE THE SITE. If you have any questions regarding the Site or the T & C please contacting our Customer Support Team by submitting a request here.[a]
You hereby undertake, warrant and/or agree that:-
1. All information (full name, address, photo, active mobile number, email address) and documents (NID/Passport, TIN certificate, academic certificates, etc.) provided by you to register with the site are accurate, updated and shall remain valid at all times;
2. To prevent fraud or abuse, only one registered account is allowed. Any attempt to create additional account shall be invalid.
TERMS OF SERVICE
3. By registering with the site you agree to offer your services to the clients at all times. You must deliver the service/s once you have confirmed the work order, and may not cancel any order/s without assigning appropriate cause[b];
4. You shall provide an accurate description of your service/s. You agree that the Site is not liable for the description of your service/s or anything associated thereto.
5. You may additionally offer custom offers/packages or have the option to tailor-make/create a customized package for the Clients.
6. You confirm that you pose the appropriate professional or technical skills and/or logistical set-up to render the services you have agreed to offer;
7. You understand that the Site is not liable for non delivery and/or unsatisfactory project outcomes.
8. You retain the right to demand service charge/s for the service/s you offer. However, the service charge offered must be at a base price starting from a minimum of Tk. 1000;
9. You shall render the agreed services to the client/s within the stipulated time and at the price mutually agreed;
10. You agree that all rights in the work/s delivered are vested into, and assigned to the client/s, unless otherwise agreed between you and client/s, shall be subject to full payment upon delivery;
11. You consent that THE2HOURJOB.COM shall, for its marketing and promotional purpose, preserve, use and share with third parties (without disclosing your identification) the information or data generated from the Portal, and your right to withdrawal of such consent or right of refusal of such consent is hereby waived.
12. You understand and agree that the site is not liable for any connection problem or technical glitches beyond the site’s control.[c]
13. You understand that rude, abusive or improper language, or derogatory or discriminatory comments or remarks or messages communicated to clients or fellow service renderers shall result in suspension of your account;
14. You shall not use the site for unlawful purposes or offering any services that is not permitted under any law;
15. You understand that THE2HOURJOB.COM is not accountable or does not provide protection for user interaction/s taken place beyond the site.
16. A Client’s order of your service is confirmed when [INSERT]
17. You are required to meet the delivery time as specified in the detailed description of your offer. Failing to do so will allow the Client to cancel the order or mark the order as late which may in turn harm your status.[d]
18. An order is considered as complete after the order is marked as “DELIVERED”, and then rated by a Client. An order will be automatically marked as “COMPLETE” if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 hours after marked as Delivered.
19. You will be notified of the “Revisions to Deliveries” via email/notifications and you are obligated to comply with the Client’s request of revision in the event your delivered work do not match your offer’s description or match the requirements of the Client as communicated to your upon confirmation of the order.
20. All communication, information, data and file exchanges must be performed exclusively via the Site.
21. An order will automatically be cancelled if you fail to deliver the order within [INSERT] days after the stipulated time (marked LATE) or unresponsive for more than [INSERT] hours while the order is marked as LATE.
22. You shall gain account statuses (Levels) based on your performance, frequency and ratings which shall be determined based on the order ratings posted by Clients. You shall not request a Client for a rating. The option to include feedback/review/rating will be enabled only after an order has been marked as “complete”.
23. THE2HOURJOB.COM retains the right, at its sole discretion to temporarily disable your account, subject to assigning an appropriate reason including security issues, improper behavior reported by Clients, or any other reason whatsoever.
24. Work Samples may be added to your profile/portfolio at the discretion of THE2HOURSJOB.
25. You understand that the Site shall solely handle all financial transactions.
26. You shall not accept payments using any method other than by using THE2HOURJOB.COM’s payment gateway.
27. Each service you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with a net revenue of [__] % of the transacted amount.
28. Revenues are only made available for withdrawal following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. You shall be eligible for requesting payment to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
29. You may withdraw your revenue using any one of withdrawal options.
30. To withdraw your accumulated revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process. Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
31. Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. No refund or abort to instruction is allowed.
32. THE2HOURJOB.COM reserves the right to cancel orders or withhold funds/payment for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
33. You may be permitted to withdraw your earned revenues from your disabled account after a safety period of [__] days following full verification of ownership of the account in question.
34. To protect THE2HOURJOB.COM’s users' privacy, identities of the Site’s are kept anonymous. Sharing email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details is strictly prohibited. The Site shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of the communication of personal information.
35. Any necessary exchange of personal information or contact details required shall be processed via the Site.
36. You understand that your offer may be removed by THE2HOURJOB.COM for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
36.1 Illegal or Fraudulent services
36.2 Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported by any third party
36.3 Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
36.4 Intentional copies of offers
36.5 Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Offers
36.8 Offers misleading to Clients
36.9 Reselling of regulated goods
37. Offers that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of your account.
38. THE2HOURJOB.COM does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
39. THE2HOURJOB.COM condemns bullying, harassment, hate speech, abusive or inappropriate behavior & improper language or the use of profanity. Engaging in such activities may result in the suspension of your account.
40. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited and may result in the suspension of your account.
41. You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information and Engaging in such activities may result in the suspension of your account.
42. You may not buy or sell registered accounts or allow anybody else to render services through your account. Engaging in such activities may result in the suspension of your account.
43. You shall not offer to introduce Clients to third parties or invite your colleague or associates to perform the work on behalf of you without prior approval from the Site/Client.
43. THE2HOURJOB.COM is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by you and that it does not provide any warranty with respect to the services, its delivery thereof, and any communications between users.
44. Your use of the site, its facilities, contents and any other services is at your own risk. Neither THE2HOURJOB.COM or any person associated with the Site makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. In no event shall THE2HOURJOB.COM, its affiliates or their Licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or any other associated person, be liable for damages of any kind, under any law, arising out of or in connection with your use or the inability thereof, the website or any website linked to it, any content on the website or such other website or any services obtained through the Site or any site linked to it, any content or the website or such other websites or any service or items obtained through the website or other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profits, business or savings, loss of use, goodwill, data or etc., does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
45. You shall not disclose any confidential information of the Site or the Client, except for as provided under the exceptions specified in herein below in clause [….], to any third party.
46. For the purposes of this T&C, “Confidential information” all information communicated or derived by the use of this Site, including the contents or any data created, derived or generated, which may be technical, commercial or intellectual property or of any other kind whether documented or not, furnished by either the Site or Client to you, with the exception of :-
46.1. information, which expressly have been agreed not to be confidential;
46.2. information, which is publicly known or which will be brought to the public knowledge without any fault made by the recipient of the information;
46.3. information, shown to be known before receipt thereof from the other Party; and
46.4. information, received from an external party or which will be received from a third party without restraints as to the use thereof.
47. Sellers further confirm that all information or data they receive from the Client, which is not in public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Client.
48. You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold the Site free and harmless from and against any claims, liens, demands, causes of action, IPR infringement including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks or any other rights; loss, damages, expenses, fines, fees or liability (hereinafter “Claims”) brought or instituted by a third party against the Site which is caused or contributed to, by the negligence or willful misconduct of yourself.
49. THE2HOURJOB.COM encourages amicable settlement of any conflict/s that might arise among you and the client, which shall be resolved with the assistance or involvement of THE2HOURJOB’s. For addressing any grievances, or any transaction disputes you are encouraged to report the same to Customer Support here [INSERT LINK]. Upon failure to settle a dispute amicably within 15 days, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Act 2001 of Bangladesh.
50. In case of any force majeure events, which renders you unable to perform your obligations under the purview of this Site, you, subject to issuing a notice of such force majeure, you may be excused from performing your obligations to the client/s hereunder.
[b]Impose penalty for failure to deliver 2 consecutive times.
[c]Applicable for Client’s too